CDI - 1200496_1657727388
£650 - £700 per day
26 days ago
Job title: Solution architect
Contract: 6 months+
Rate: £650 - £700 per day inside ir35
Location: Remote (occasional travel to Bristol is required)
Candidates must be willing and eligible to go through security clearance at SC level for this role
I am recruiting a Solution Architect for a client of mine who are an IT Systems Integrator operating within the UK defence sector. A role has arisen within the Logistics Commodity Services Transformation (LCST) programme. This role is established and lead a revised PMO with a £6.5bn programme with the Ministry of Defence.
Responsible for providing technical leadership and for delivering an innovative product, service or, at higher levels, a combination of products and services that address a customer's specific business problem. Duties may include developing innovative approaches and solutions, using non-quantitative tools and guidelines from past experience.
Responsibilities and experience:
- Works independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results or project deliverables.
- Responsible for entire projects or processes within a technical area.
- Typically responsible for coaching and reviewing the work of lower level technical staff.
- Develops technical solutions that require collaboration with internal experts, deep analyses and understanding of impact on end-product/solution.
- Develops solutions to technical problems and issues that are unclear and require deep technical knowledge.
- Deep knowledge in the Application Design/Architecture, Integration Architecture, Solution Architecture in the Logistics/Supply Chain Management.
- Deep knowledge in the Cloud Migration/Solutions.
- Communicates with internal and client project team members.
- Works to influence team members regarding solution design, process and/or approaches.
- Requires deep understanding of and ability to apply principles, theories, and concepts of technical domain and has broad understanding of other related specialty areas.
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply, please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829