£53 - £71 per hour
19 days ago
Solution Architect / Microsoft Dynamics NAV
+ 12 month contract
+ Remote/Home working
+ £53.00-£71.00 per hour
+ OUTSIDE IR35
Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Role & Responsibilities:
* Participates in every aspect of the implementation from analysing the customer's business requirements to configuring Microsoft Dynamics NAV to meet the customer's needs.
* Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
* Provides in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and evaluates the customer's business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
* Demonstrates experience in use of the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology, understands the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement and internal projects.
* Is responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
* Is responsible for configuring and customising Microsoft Dynamics NAV to achieve the customer's business requirements.
* Facilitates the customer's decision-making process and develops the functional design document that will drive the development process (if modifications/customisations are required, either to processes or to Microsoft Dynamics NAV.)
* Is responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
* Has industry experience and understands challenges and risks when implementing vertical applications.
Top 3 Skills:
Experience with NAV
Client facing skills - communication/consulting
* Solid consulting experience with a focus on business modeling and software implementation.
* Deep application knowledge and industry experience in Dynamics NAV or similar ERP software solution.
* Working knowledge of trade and logistics processes as used in industry, including common terminology and the ability to apply this to ERP software solutions
* High degree of insight and analytical skill
* Team-oriented; willing to align work with team's priorities and goals
* Able to influence, negotiate and build consensus
* Strong time management skills and multitasking abilities
* Skilled in organizational change
* Clear and effective communication
Please apply below for more information!