£53.00 - £75.00 per hour
10 months ago
Solution Architect - Remote
12 month contract
£53.00-£75.00 per hour DOE
Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Client Facing / Trading Logistics
* Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
* Provides in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and evaluates the customer's business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
* Demonstrates experience in use of the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology, understands the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement and internal projects.
* Is responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
* Is responsible for configuring and customising Microsoft Dynamics NAV to achieve the customer's business requirements.
* Facilitates the customer's decision-making process and develops the functional design document that will drive the development process (if modifications/customisations are required, either to processes or to Microsoft Dynamics NAV.)
* Is responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
* Has industry experience and understands challenges and risks when implementing vertical applications.
Top 3 Skills:
Experience in NAV
Client facing skills - communication/consulting
Team-oriented; willing to align work with team's priorities and goals
Able to influence, negotiate and build consensus
Strong time management skills and multitasking abilities
Skilled in organizational change
Clear and effective communication
Demonstrated ability to:
Analyse and understand business problems.
Model data and processes.
Conduct customer workshops and training sessions
Plan and carry out system and user acceptance testing.
Familiar and experienced in:
Core application functionality