£500 - £600 per day
over 2 years ago
6 month contract
Solution Architect - Application Architect
+ Salisbury based
+ 6 month contract
+ SC Cleared
+ £500 - £600 per day
Microsoft and Linux based hosting environments
Java/ C, C++/ PowerShell/ Python
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Essential
* Good communication skills with diverse audiences - strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
* Demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technology projects.
* The ability to be the subject matter expert on key technologies capable of explaining technical topics to those without a technical background.
* Strong Software Engineering background.
* TOGAF Enterprise Architecture framework experience preferably in a Solution or Application architect role. Understanding of other architectural frameworks (e.g. Zackman, DSDM).
* The ability to produce high level application design documentation.
* Ability to produce high level application design documentation
* Proven communication skills in both the technical and business subjects
* Experience of Microsoft and Linux based hosting environments
* Practical experience with JSON, XML, SOAP, Web Services and other fabrics for application integration
* Experience using at least one main stream language (e.g. Java, C/C++)
* Experience using at least one scripting language (e.g. PowerShell, Python) Desirable
* Designing and implementing secure solutions. This includes continuous monitoring and making improvements to those solutions, working with an information security team.
* Experience of integrating COTS applications and working with product vendor to define and implement a solution provided by a third party.
* Consulting and engineering in the development and design of best practices and implementation of patterns and principles across the project to meet business goals along with customer and regulatory requirements.
* Experience of Cloud infrastructure hosting either on or off premise.
* Knowledge of JSP 440, SPF, HMG InfoSec Standards 1 & 2 and other NTA Security Standards.