£60000 - £65000 per annum + Pension Benefits
8 months ago
Location - Bristol
Perm / full-time
£60,000 - £65,000 DOE + Benefits and Pension
Need to be eligible and willing to undergo SC or DV Clearance
This role is about solving our defence customer's most complex technological challenges by creating innovative digital solutions. Making use of industry offerings you will transform the way that they can do business in achieving their vision. You will also be providing key technology design and implementation ownership and expertise throughout all stages of the solutions design engagement life cycle.
Solutions Architect responsibilities.
* Be an ambassador for our company, our customers, and our team.
* Be the authoritative lead on building the right solution of single or multiple technology towers from customer requirements.
* Provide end-to-end solution governance, leadership, accountability, and ownership for technology towers throughout the pre-sales and delivery life cycle.
* Define and create pre-sales and post sales technical collateral.
* Develop and manage customer relationships and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
Solutions Architect skills & experience.
* Comprehensive knowledge of information systems and technology architectures disciplines in at least Enterprise Networking & Services (TCP/IP Networks, devices & services (e.g. DHCP/DNS)
* or converged infrastructure and computing (Microsoft / Dell / VMware / Cisco)
* Industry architecture methodologies & languages (TOGAF, MODAF, ArchiMate, ITIL, BPNM, UML and Microsoft Visio)
* Broad knowledge of Cyber tools such as NIPS, FPC, vulnerability assessment, computer forensics, SIEM, etc.
* Broad knowledge of Microsoft Platform technologies
* Responding to complex, multi-vendor public sector propositions and bid proposals based on customer requirements (OJEU, PPQ, ISOS, ISDS, ISFT, ITN, ITT)
* Developing technology roadmaps and governance structures in line with customer requirements
* Proven commercial awareness to ensure solutions meet customer requirements both technically and in terms of cost
* Identifying and mitigate risks, and problem-solving for information systems and technology architectures.
* Communicating and influencing across all levels and all technical abilities
* Working in major public industry sectors; Defence (MoD) and/or HM Government departments or agencies
* Knowledge and experienced in HMG MoD compliance policies (JSP).