Up to £550 per day + Outside IR35
about 1 year ago
Senior Solutions Architect
DV Cleared (essential)
6 Month Contract
£550 per day outside IR35
The primary responsibility of a Solution Lead is to deliver a viable, management and fit-for-purpose solution that meets the needs of the client and is capable of being effectively managed in service.
The Technical Solution Lead will be the solution owner for the full lifecycle of a solution from feasibility to delivery. This will ensure the solution has continuity from an architectural and design perspective.
The Solution Lead is to be responsible for driving the architectural direction of all tasks allocated to them by a Programme or Principal Architect throughout the delivery lifecycle of the task.
They will also be required to perform Technical Assurance Reviews to ensure that the technical deliverables pertinent to the lifecycle phase are of sufficient quality that they are fit for purpose to deliver the goals of the task and to proceed through the associated phase gate.
1. Good understanding and knowledge of virtualisation platforms, VMware in particular
2. Good understanding and knowledge of VMware's Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and Zero clients
3. Implementation of private and hybrid cloud technologies based on the VMware platform and automation platforms such as vRealize
4. IT Security Solutions (Policy Based, Physical, Environment Hardening & Software) & Provisioning and Implementation)
5. Security monitoring platforms such as SEIM
6. Endpoint Management (Device Control, Data Protection, Application Control etc.)
7. Good understanding of Microsoft Infrastructure covering Windows Server 2012 / 2016 administration, Active Directory design , SCCM / SCOM deployment
8. Linux based OS Administration
9. Windows Client OS Windows 7 & Windows 10
10. Very good communication and written skills
11. Passionate about technology
12. A good understanding of, and competent working within, architectural frameworks such as TOGAF / MODAF
1. PRINCE 2
2. Management of Risk
3. Microsoft Project
4. Project Management
6. TOGAF 9.1 Certification
7. Software Defined Networking and Cisco ACI deployment
8. Cloud architecture certification (e.g. AWS / Azure)