Splunk Specialist x 3
Duration: 3 months
Rate: £450 a day
Splunk Specialist: You will join a leading technology consultancy onsite at a global financial services company.
- Maintenance of both shared service environments to include builds upgrades and capacity planning.
- Performing root cause analysis and remediate issues appropriately.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving of the Splunk infrastructure configuration and performance issues.
- Implementing changes using standard processes.
- Producing documentation to aid the support of the Splunk environment.
- Good Splunk 6 knowledge
- Installation, management and support of Splunk in a multi-site clustering environment
- Demonstrate knowledge of implementing and supporting Splunk as a shared service
- Splunk dashboard development
- Red Hat, Windows
- Practical experience in monitoring and tuning a production environment to provide a high availability service.
- Proven background in similar large scale bank environments.
- Thorough understanding of HA and DR (SRDF) technologies.
- Experience of dealing with large consolidated "Shared Infrastructure" environments.
- Good knowledge of similar Enterprise monitoring tools
- Ownership of the deliveries for small to large size projects as resource commitments require you to become involved.
- Competent in command line and GUI interfaces of Splunk
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role and your situation in more depth