SQL Database Engineer
Hours: Part-Time role - 2 days per week
Rate: Negotiable between £300 and £350 a day
SQL Database Engineer: Supporting the SQL database systems will see you monitoring, backup and maintenance, report writing and fault remedy. Working with colleagues to deliver business intelligence, maintaining and creating data integrations between systems and servicing customer data requests.
Company: High Technology Engineering Company
- Understanding of SQL and MS-SQL Server (2016).
- Knowledge of relational database management systems RDMS.
- Experience with SQL language T-SQL and development, ODBC Data Connections.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of CRM Solutions, Goldmine CRM.
- Knowledge of ERP systems preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Development of business facing reports and solutions using SSRS and SSIS.
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role in more depth