CDI - 1201933_1677061440
Up to £650 per day
about 1 month ago
Job title: SQL Developer
Rate: £650 per day
DV security clearance is required for this role.
You will join a global IT consultancy working on a project with the MoD. As an experienced SQL Developer, you will be responsible for planning, developing, and maintaining SQL Server databases.
- As a SQL Developer you will be building databases and validating their stability and efficiency.
- Creating views, functions, and stored procedures.
- Writing optimised queries for integration with other applications.
- As a SQL Developer you will be Designing database tables and dictionaries.
- As a SQL Developer you will be Developing scripts, procedures, and triggers for automation.
Your skills and experience:
- SQL, covering DML, DDL, DCL and TCL.
- SQL Server, including SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
- Experience with .NET framework.
- Practical knowledge of scripting tools (e.g., PowerShell, VBScript and Python).
If you are interested in this SQL Developer role or wish to apply, please feel free to call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829