£475 - £550 per day + Outside IR35
27 days ago
3 months +
SQL Developers x 4
+ 3 month initial contracts but should be longer term
+ £475 to £550 per day
+ Outside IR35
+ Can be Hampshire or Glasgow based
+ SC Cleared - must be prepared to undergo DV Clearance
+ Proven SQL Development skills
As an SQL Developer, you will develop MS-SQL queries and procedures, create custom reports, and modify ERP user forms to enhance organizational productivity. You will also be responsible for designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance.
+ Develop high-quality database solutions.
+ Use T-SQL to develop and implement procedures and functions.
+ Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements.
+ Research required data.
+ Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables.
+ Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements.
+ Suggest new queries.
+ Develop procedures and scripts for data migration.
+ Provide timely scheduled management reporting.
+ Investigate exceptions with regard to asset movements.
Proven experience as an SQL Developer or similar role.
* Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming and Microsoft SQL Server.
* Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and Transparent Data Encryption (TDE).
* Familiarity with the practical application of NoSQL\NewSQL databases.
* Critical thinker and a team player.
* Good time-management skills and problem-solving skills.
* Great interpersonal and communication skills.
* Project Management