City of London, London
£40000 - £48000 per annum + Package
over 1 year ago
Static Tridium BMS Engineer x2
Salary flexible in terms of experience however up to £48k
The role is for a static BMS engineer to work within one of the Cities new iconic tower office buildings. This new property is nearing the end of the construction period, where our client has engineered and installed the BMS throughout the project.
We are looking for a senior engineer able to interrogate and support the BMS. Providing support both physically and technically, attending to service requirements along with assisting the client. The engineer will assist the FM team within the building undertaking maintenance tasks and providing support.
The static BMS team will possibly consist of two or three engineers, with the senior engineer providing support and direction to the other engineers.
The building has Cylon field controls working on the Tridum platform.
- Senior BMS Static Engineer.
- Working Hours to Friday 08:00 - 17:00
- System - Cylon with Jace controllers working on the Tridum platform.
- The role is a PAYE position.
- Company Pension scheme available following probationary period.
- Holidays; 22 days with loyalty increases, excluding Bank holidays.
- Over Time at accelerated rates.
- Specialist tools and equipment provided.
Any further questions please contact myself on matt.baker@cbsbutler .com