£18000 - £19000 per annum + bonus and benefits
6 months ago
£19,000 per annum plus bonus, pension, high street discounts/rewards, 30 days annual leave (increasing with lenght of service), progression and development!
An independent, UK manufacturer of specialist patient beds and pressure care mattresses used within the medical field, are seeking a Cleaning Technician to join their expanding team in the Oxford area.
You will be based at the Service Centre in Thame, cleaning and decontaminating the beds and mattresses and carying out PAT testing (training is provided), to ensure they are ready for re-use.
This is a full time, 37.5hrs/week role working Monday to Friday.
What is on offer?
- £19,000 salary
- Company bonus, based on internal KPIs, business performance (paid annually)
- Internal rewards and recognition programme.
- Partnered with Reward Gateway - high street discounts, commercial benefits.
- Auto-enrolment Pension
- 22 days plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 2 years and 27 days after 5 years.
- Full training on all products.
- Career progression into other roles within the company!
What is required to apply?
- A positive attitude
- A hardworking and reliable individual
- No specific experience is required - this role is open to anyone and everyone!
- You must be physically capable to carry out the duties of this role including moving and the rigorous cleaning of beds/mattresses
What happens next?
If you are interested please clicl APPLY NOW for your CV to be sent to CBSbutler. Should you be short listed, a CBSbutler representative will be in touch to discuss your application.