£110 - £115 per day
18 days ago
Stock Operations Controller
6 Month duration
Shift patterns: 8:00 - 16:30 & 09:30 - 18:00 (alternating weekly).
The purpose of this role is to support the Maintenance Operations Stores and Workshop Team Leader and Maintenance Operations Manager in supplying a world class service to parts and warehouse management in company stores.
What I'll be doing - your accountabilities
* Liaising with the Maintenance Operations Manager and Team Leader on controlling Unity and stock requirements.
* Liaising directly with other departments within the company, as requested, to ensure effective levels of communication are maintained.
* Monitor and recommend training requirements, manufacturer and company accreditations.
* Develop close working relationship with peer groups, Service Desk, Field Engineering teams and other operational departments.
* Pro-active in maintaining good levels of morale through effective communication.
* A pro-active approach to resolving local issues within the team, escalating into the Stock Operations Controller and Workshop Team Leader and Maintenance Operations Manager where appropriate.
* Responsible for adhering to all company H&S guidelines and escalating into the Maintenance Operations Manager where appropriate.
* Assist the Maintenance Operations Manager with Maintenance Ops CI.
* Requirement to attend any training courses appropriate to the role, on or off their normal place of work.
* Responding to requests and enquiries from other departments in a timely manner.
* Utilising system reports and contractual information to plan and maintain spares availability for the company's storage locations.
* To maintain minimum / maximum stock levels within budgetary target.
* Liaise directly with external suppliers included within the approved company supplier database.
* Monitoring the shipment to and from repair centres of Customer Property and company assets.
* Arrange van collections and liaise with all approved couriers
Skills required for the job - Stock Operations Controller
- Ability to support their Team Leader and Line Manager through transformational changes.
- Ability to process complex ideas and think logically; perceives and understands others.
- Commercially aware.
- Possesses the ability to take well-evaluated risks and be bold in making decisions and taking action.
- Customer facing; strong interpersonal skills, assertive, financial awareness.
- Personal attributes; have initiative, a pro-active approach to dealing with customer issues, must take ownership of situations and be accountable.
- Perform any task deemed fit by the Maintenance Ops Stores and Workshop Team Leader and Maintenance Ops Manager
- Stores Experience
Stock Operations Controller