£450 - £475 per day + Inside IR35
6 months ago
Storage & BackUp Administrators x 4
Home-based contracts with travel to client site
£450 to £475 per day - Inside IR35
SC Cleared positions
Initial 6-month contract roles
Jan 2021 start
This Storage and Back up Administrator predominantly requires an in-depth knowledge of the implementation of storage technologies, you will test and deploy backup, archive storage infrastructure across multiple clients Utilising an array of vendor technologies HDS, EMC or NetApp storage arrays, HP, Avamar, Brocade, IBM Tape libraries or any backup software This Storage and Back up Administrator role adds value by implementing, to common standards, systems and hardware that are consistently stable, reliable and which deliver business benefits.
Storage and Back up Administrator Responsibilities
- Designs, Installation & configuration of storage solutions.
- Implement solutions to a high standard and take responsibility for a seamless transition into service of any new solution including support and handover/knowledge transfer.
- Plan and manage technical projects with respect to Client implementations and infrastructure development.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance
Essential Knowledge and Skills Required in at least one area:
- HP Storage product line (3PAR, XP, EVA, StoreVirtual, StoreAll, StoreOnce)
- DELL\EMC Storage (VMAX, VNX, Isilon, Avamar, Vmware Vsan 6.6)
- NetApp ontap 7 or 8
- Storage Area Network Experience (Brocade, Cisco)
- HDS Storage Array
- Veritas Netbackup & Netbackup Appliances
Desirable skills and knowledge/certifications for Storage and Back up Administrator :
- Exposure to Unix, Linux, Wintel
- Good communication skills
- Leadership skills to guide work teams
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action
CBSbutler is acting as an employment business for this role.