CDI - 1200920_1669651212
West London, London
£600 - £650 per day
2 months ago
Job Title: Storage Solution Engineer
Rate: £600 - £650 per day inside ir35
Location: West London/Hybrid
Contract: 6 months+
DV security clearance is required for this role
I am looking for enthusiastic and motivated Storage Engineer with data management solutions expertise and Integrate Storage design (NetApp) as well as virtualisation to join my clients team who operate within the UK defence and central government space.
You will be expected to contribute towards the creation and ongoing maintenance of technical documentation and, while primarily supporting the operational service, also be able to provide material to support change projects if required.
- Excellent experience and knowledge of NAS platforms (NetApp)
- Skilled in Design, Develop and Integrate Storage design, configuration, integration (NetApp) storage solutions.
- Excellent storage and data management solutions expertise and Integrate Storage design (NetApp).
- Have excellent knowledge of Virtualized Environments such as VMware and Hyper-V.
- Have excellent knowledge of Windows Server Environments, from Server 2003 - 2019, including OS build, AD, DNS, DHCP and GPO from design to implementation and support
- Have a working knowledge of Linux system administration skills (Ubuntu / CentOS)
- Have good general knowledge of TCP/IP and networking technologies including load balancing and firewalls.
- Have good general knowledge of Microsoft stack technologies such as SharePoint, Skype for Business / Teams, MS SQL, MS System Centre, Office365,
- Have excellent analysis and problem-solving skills, taking ownership of complex incidents ensuring these are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Have experience in providing support to others, including Service Desk Analysts and Second Line Engineers.
- Have experience of producing and updating technical documentation to a high standard.
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply, please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029