Based in West Sussex
A cutting edge, well established design and manufacturing company are hiring a Stores Assistant to join their warehouse department.
- Receiving and checking material deliveries
- Booking into stock, checking delivery notes and double checking that material identifications are correct
- Kitting for internal and external built assemblies
- Maintaining accurate records of material movements and stock control
- Processing of information such issues, goods received and return transfers onto the computerised stores/purchasing system
- Previous experience in stores, goods receiving or dispatch;
- Forklift licence desirable (training will be given to the successful candidate);
- Computer literate & previous experience in utilising a PC based operating/booking system;
- Good communication skills essential as dealing with internal/external customers.
What's on Offer:
A competitive salary with benefits including 26 days Annual holiday (Plus Bank Holidays), Contributory Pension, Income Protection, Childcare Vouchers and a High-Street Discounts Scheme.
If you are interested in this position, please 'APPLY NOW'