£25000 - £27000 per annum
5 months ago
Up to £27,000
My client who operates in the defence industry is in need of an experienced Stores Controller to manage and log all their product activity on their site. My client works directly with government and the MOD, they support the Marine industry in designing and manufacturing high tech communications and electronics systems.
The Role - Stores Controller - Surrey
The role is pivotal part of their company as you will managing and taking responsibility of logging and tracking their products and ensuring they are kept safe and to the correct quality. Some of responsibilities are:
- Providing an inventory accounting facility
- Monitoring equipment transfers and storage.
- Kitting, and handling/protection of all equipment
- Conducting and reporting on period audits as detailed in DEF STAN 05-99/2
Experience/Skills - Stores Controller - Surrey
- Previous background as Stores Controller/Manager
- Worked in regulated industry eg Defence, Aerospace, Automotive, Marine, Medical, Rail etc
- Strong attention to detail
- IT literate
- Able to gain security clearence
Please do not hesitate on applying for this role as it is just 1 stage interview and you will miss out on an opportunity to work for one of the most successful defence companies in the UK.
Please 'APPLY NOW'