£10.00 - £11.50 per hour
8 months ago
Based in Redhill
12 month contract £10.00 - £11.50
A market leading technology company who are rapidly expanding are seeking a Stores/Warehouse Assistant. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the warehouse and material delivery. This role involves collecting components from each site daily and delivering to the other in a careful and timely manner via the company vehicle and replenishing Kanban's of production material on site at Redhill and between sites.
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles (by hand or with forklift truck) and drive van between sites daily.
- Sorting and moving stock within warehouses including receiving, counting, checking and booking in stock onto the MRP system
- Service Kanban delivery of materials to production areas via a regular milk-round replenishment.
- Understand and follow Work Instructions for correct storage of all raw materials
- Packaging and despatching finished goods in export packaging according to Work Instructions
- Follow 5S to keep work areas clean and tidy
- Compliance with all health and safety requirements always as part of our 'Safety First' culture
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum two years' experience of warehouse or stores work.
- Full UK driving licence and ideally experience of regularly driving a Transit sized vehicle.
- Computer literate, experienced with MRP data entry.
- Ability to work to deadlines with excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to cooperate with people and to work both within a team environment and alone.
- Reliable and conscientious.
- Awareness of health and safety issues (additional training will be given).
- Fork lift truck licence preferred (training will be given).
- Role is based at Redhill but flexibility required to work from either Redhill or Horsham sites depending on workload.
If you are interested in that position, please 'APPLY NOW'