Located in East Sussex
Contract (Rate is flexible)
I have been retained by global Aerospace and Defence Company that have been rapidly growing and now they seeking a Stress Engineer on a permanent basis.
They are looking for someone that vast experience in high end stress analyst and capable of performing linear and non-linear analysis as well as hand calculations. My client need previous experience in working with Ansys and significant working knowledge of using FEA tools.
The Responsibilities - Stress Engineer - East Sussex
- Using finite element analysis and Ansys in an aerospace environment for Structural dynamic analysis of parts and multi body assemblies
- Be conducting hand calculations to ensure the strength of materials and structural mechanics theory
- Performing linear and non-linear analysis
- Working with Microsoft office tools and Mathcad/Matlab
- Communicating with design teams regards to the analysis
- Writing reports and documenting the analysis results.
Experience/Skills - Stress Engineer - East Sussex
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace, Material Science or similar
- Exposure to FEA and Ansys or similar tool
- Good experience using Linear and Non-linear analysis
- Working knowledge of hand calculations
- Must have worked in an Aerospace background
- Eligible for high level Security Clearance (British Passport) no dual nationals.
If you are interested in this post and the above suits your skill set, please 'APPLY NOW'