Senior Structures Engineer
Location - Hertfordshire
Salary 40k - 45k DOE
Our client an International Engineering consultancy company is currently looking to expand and recruit a Senior Structures Engineer to their team due to the large volume of work obtained over the last few months. This will be a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Senior Structures Engineer to join a fast growing and well established company in this market.
The successful candidate requirements and skills
- Degree Level Chartered Engineer (MIStuctE/MIEI)
- Significant Experience of managing the whole design process from draft to full coordinated layouts
- Experience in design and day to day running of a variety of projects
- Liaising professionally with external clients and agencies
- Sound Knowledge of British & Euro-codes of practice for design and health and safety
In return our client are offering a very competitive Salary with benefits.
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical insurance for employee and family members
- Life assurance
- Pension Scheme paying 4.5% employer contributions
- Annual professional membership fees paid