West Sussex, England
£35000 - £40000 per annum
10 months ago
Supplier Quality Engineer
Based in West Sussex
£35,000 - £40,000
A leading design and manufacturing company in the defence sector are looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer from a design and manufacturing background.
The client manufactures high tech electro-mechanical equipment/products that are specific to the customers specifications. They need someone that can support them in the maintenance and continuous improvement of their quality management system to be in line with the requirements of IS0 9001.
The Role - Supplier Quality Engineer -West Sussex
- Conducting internal audits to ensure the Quality Management system is operating effectively.
- Conduct 8D investigations
- Developing the Quality Management system to facilitate continuous improvement
- Investigate the recorded non-conformances and apply corrective actions accordingly
- Ensure the Quality Management system follows the requirements of ISO9001
- Communicating with customers and investigating the Quality issues
- Conducting fault analysis reports on the customers returns
- Reviewing customer bids and contract for Quality requirements to order to prepare for Quality planning
Key Skills/Experience - Supplier Quality Engineer - West Sussex
- Minimum of HNC/HND qualified in Engineering
- Experience in the management of a Quality Management systems in a design and manufacturing company
- Strong knowledge of the creating and developing the Quality Management system elements using different processes, procedures and workflows
- Good understanding of ISO9001
- Experience in communicating effectively with customers and suppliers
- Be able to conduct internal and supplier audits
- Strong experience in using 8D methodology including the use of 5-Whys and Ishikawa/Cause and effect diagrams
Benefits - Supplier Quality Engineer - West Sussex
- 26 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection Scheme
- Life assurance
This role is not to be missed, please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'