Supplier Quality Engineer
£38,000 TO £ 42,000 + Pension + company benefits.
Quality Engineer role based in Staffordshire with an industry leading company working with high end capital equipment. This is great opportunity to develop your skills further work alongside a company that their commitment is to be excellent in what they do. Always coming up with new innovative ideas and designs to ensure their company remain true industry leaders.
- - A quality representative for new and existing products
- - To design, validate and test the products.
- - To manage and provide direction for a technician to ensure quality requirements
- - Ensure quality items are defined, documented and controlled
- Must have a positive proactive attitude to work, be self-motivated, and have good literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
- 3-5 years' experience as a Quality Engineer or Quality Manager in an Engineering Environment
- Experience with ISO 9001, AS9100 and ISO14001 standards also desirable
- Trained Auditor to ISO9000
- Higher National Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Science discipline.
If you are interested in this particular role and want to join a growing successful company do not hesitate to press the 'APPLY NOW'.