£75000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent + Stock
8 months ago
Supply Chain Program Manager - Semiconductor Industry
+ Leading a world class supply chain team
+ Northampton based
+ £75,000 to £80,000
+ Bupa, excellent pension, share options, bonus
+ Worldwide Relocaction package available
Supply Chain Program Manager: You will lead the extended Supply Chain team to provide functional deliverables supporting achievement of project goals.
- Lead the NPI Execution team to provide functional deliverables supporting achievement of project goals. This includes project planning, schedule updating and proactively identifying risks and managing issues. Manage work commitments, ensuring required deliverables are completed on time.
- Provide high quality, concise management reporting of status, risks & issues, Ensure completeness and accuracy of information reporting related to the Supply Chain function. Support metrics reporting and complete all deliverables in a timely manner.
- Accountability for successful introduction into the production supply chain organization and achievement of agreed project goals and metrics.
- Product material cost management
- NPI sourcing strategy development, management and execution
- Material ramp readiness
- Participate in NPI readiness review. Support Phase gate control checklist and activities
A global manufacturer of high tech electronic components whose use touches many areas of our lives. They have a strong focus on research and development and have been at the forefront of their market for over three decades.
Education/Qualification - Minimum:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
- 8 years' experience in supply chain management in a global supply chain environment
- Ability to create a team environment and provide leadership. Demonstrated experience in people management is an asset.
- Strong process analysis and improvement skills. Self-motivated, goal oriented, task driven team player.
- Must have technical knowledge of all business related activities associated with material planning and purchasing
- Project Management skill
- Professional with excellent oral and written communication skills.
Stock Options, Private Healthcare, Holiday Purchase, Pension contributions matched + 3%, income protection, relocation package
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role in more depth