£9.50 - £10.5 per hour
about 2 years ago
Are you a Support Worker looking for the next step in your career or looking to take a step up to a Support Worker? Keep reading. A client of mine are looking for a Support Worker to join their team based in Surrey. You will be a unit Support Worker in a large establishment caring for people with epilepsy.
What's in it for you?
- £18,000 PA
- An on-site gym which is free for you to use
- Contribution to your pension after 6 months of employment
- Subsidised on site cafe
- The opportunity to carry on your studies
- The opportunity to progress within the company
- Personal care for the clients when needed
- Administering and storage of prescribed medication in line with legislation
- Helping individuals to feed themselves when needed
- Carrying out domestic duties around the home
- Communicate and convey relevant information about the residents to team members, in order that the individual plan of care may be regularly updated and appropriate care provided
- Be aware of the steps to take in line with Safeguarding Adults at Risk Policies
- To be conversant with and implement Meath policies and procedures
Some requirements below:
- Minimum level 2 NVQ - willingness to learn higher qualifications also
- Previous experience working in a care home
- Residential care home experience desirable
- Previous experience of the above responsibilities
Should this role be of interest to you or another Registered Manager you may know, please apply directly through this website or call Olivia on 0207 251 7329.