£10 - £10.5 per hour
about 2 years ago
Are you looking to join a small, family run care home? Are you Support Worker that is passionate about the care industry for children? If so, keep on reading.
My client is looking for two Support Workers to join their team on a full-time basis. Working alongside your team of Support Workers and seniors, you will care for 7 children with learning disabilities, SEN and challenging behaviour.
- To work as a keyworker to the children living in the home
- To carry out personal care whilst maintaining privacy and dignity
- Establish a positive and caring relationship with the children, parents and staff involved with the house
- Provide advice and support to the children and young people for their emotional and pyhsical needs
- Attend and help organise social and leisure activities
- Assisting in writing care plans and reports for the children and young people when needed from the Registered Manager
- To participate in staff meetings
- Promote the interests of the children and young people as well as protecting their rights
Details for you:
- £10.00 PH if you do not have your NVQ in Health & Social care
- £10.50 PH if you have your NVQ in Health & Social care
- 37 hours per week
- Hours - 07:00 - 15:00 / 14:00 - 22:00
Interviews are happening now, so please apply directly to have the best chance of getting yourself an interview with them. They are a fantastic company to work for and will provide your qualification along with any training you may need.
For more details, call me on 0207 251 7329 or simply apply directly through this website.