£30000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Based in Middlesex
A world leader in the Aerospace industry are looking for a Supportability Engineer. My client is need of an experienced engineer that understands and has working knowledge of the reliability, maintainability and safety of products. You need to be a good problem solver and have good investigation skills and be able to analyse data easily. If this is you then please read further.
The role - Supportability Engineer - Middlesex
You will be overseeing the design activity to ensure the reliability and maintainability specifications are met the product is safe. You will be responsible for the performance of the Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) and the production of the Logistics Support Analysis Record (LSAR).
- Conduct assessments using an analytical approach to ensure reliability, maintainability and safety of design.
- Produce computational predictions regarding reliability, maintainability and safety.
- Produce and present documentation detailing assessment outputs for both internal use and the customer.
- Participate in the IPT (Integrated Product Team) process; represent the function of R&M as well as Logistic Support
- Achieve closure - FRACAS (Failure Reporting, Analysis, and Corrective Action System).
- Data acquisition management and maintenance.
- Revise and test quality of processes where appropriate.
- Perform Marginality of Success analyses on hardware subjected to testing and report accordingly.
- Understand customer requirements and end-user's maintenance concept in accordance with customer provided specification / statement of work.
- Produce LSAR data sets by means of thorough product research and structured Analysis (LSA) in accordance with specified standards. Identify maintenance requirements, procedures and all associated support resources necessary for sustainment of the MBA product in-service.
- Populate LSAR using appropriate software packages ensuring compliance with necessary protocols and standards
Experience/skills - Supportability Engineer - Middlesex
- Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Thorough experience in working with the design of electro-mechanical systems.
- General experience of working and participating in a matrix team structure (Integrated Product Team).
- Good problem solving/investigative skills.
- Well-developed planning and organisation skills.
- Strong numerical and verbal skills.
- Comprehensive data analysis skills.
- Highly IT literate (Access, Excel, SAP, Word, PowerPoint
- Extensive experience in writing technical documents/reports.
If you are interested in this role 'APPLY NOW'