£575 - £600 per day
19 days ago
6 Months +
System Centre Architect - SCCM / SCOM
+ Role Type: Contract
+ Contract Length: 6 Months (Likely to extend)
+ Day Rate: £600 Per Day Inside IR35
+ Location: Hampshire
+ Must be sole British
*Must hold DV
Are you an experienced IT professional with knowledge and experience (typically 5 years or more) of Enterprise Management tooling? Can you take responsibility for the EM tooling design for complex solutions through development into live service? Are you a team player who is willing to learn emerging technologies to produce credible solutions that will delight our customers? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to work with our solution architects and vendors to deliver high assurance services and solutions for our customers in the UK and overseas. This is your world and your opportunity to shape it for the better.
We are looking for an Enterprise Management Architect to join our existing EM Practice. You will work closely with the Solution Owner to produce design documentation on a wide variety of management tool solutions, which vary in size and complexity. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to find better, faster, more effective solutions.
* Working with stakeholders to analyse requirements, negotiate and bring consensus
* Working with business IT infrastructures and the tools required to manage them efficiently, particularly Microsoft System Centre tools
* Working with sensitive systems in secure environments
* Designing and deploying new tools and the necessary integrations between the tools to create a working system
* Planning the work for a team to build, test and roll out a new toolset
* Creating cost models or budgets for build and deployment of new toolsets
* Producing technical documentation to a high standard, formally documenting your designs and plans.