£35000 - £40000 per annum
11 months ago
9 months FTC
Home based or Watford Head Office (they do need to be within a reasonable distance of Watford for occasional travel for meetings etc)
- 356, MS Azure, SQL, Sharepoint experience
- Working knowledge of HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT related legislation e.g - Pensions, GDPR, HMRC
- Competent in systems and infrastructure installation
- Significant in-depth experience of I Trent and Business Objects reporting
- Track record of successfully delivering projects applying project management methodology and ITIL framework.
- Experience of working in service support environment and working with stakeholders
- Understand cyber security principles and of data protection and the implications for data stored in CRM systems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask with competing demands.
- Familiar with the use of helpdesk systems
- Competence in systems and infrastructure installation as relevant to the role.
- Ability to anticipate and identify problems and find solutions, while keeping stakeholders informed of progress
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following: SQL, Office 365, Microsoft Azure, SharePoint.
- Working knowledge of relevant HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT related legislation (e.g. Pensions, HMRC, GDPR)
- Understanding of diversity policies