£35000 - £40000 per annum
22 days ago
Systems Electronics Engineer
Based in Plymouth Devon with hybrid remote working
Paying up to £40,000
My client provides technical solutions within the defence sector for over 25 years and specialises in design and manufacturing complex electro-mechanical products to both the marine and land sectors of the defence industry. They are in need of a Systems Electronics Engineer on a permanent basis to assist in all phases of the system engineering lifecycle, working on different projects to support the marine side of the business.
- Conduct different activities on systems lifecycle such as:
- Requirements capture
- Architectural design
- Verification and validation
- Produce diagrams and drawings and supporting calculations
- Customer engagement to ensure the integration of the product is complete
- Work with all the engineering departments on design changes and problem solving
- Assist with the project managers and ensuring you keep to schedule and budget.
- Applying different design techniques and processes
- Travel internationally and domestically to customer sites
- Degree qualified within engineering
- Technical knowledge of the systems engineering lifecycle
- Previous experience in product validation and verification
- System architecture design planning
- Design experience
- Strong problem solver and can produce technical documentation
- Previous experience with Naval or Military systems (Desirable)
If you are interested in joining a growing successful company and have opportunity to work on innovative products, please do hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'