Systems Engineer- West London/Surrey
Salary £40,000 - £55,000 Dependant on experience.
We are currently recruiting for a Systems Engineer on behalf of our client who has over 100 years of experience within the Maritime industry. You'll be responsible for working with both the Internal and External Stakeholders to develop a world class solution in Maritime Systems. You'll have good knowledge of DOORS (or similar) software and ideally be from a highly regulated background. This role offers great opportunities and an excellent career path with a leading company. If this opportunity appeals to you then please get in touch.
- Develop, design and specify hardware solutions for electronic systems
- Provide oversight of subcontractors
- Develop customer requirements
- Integrate off-the-shelf electrical/electronic equipment
- Prepare and support contract changes and proposals
Skills / Experience required:
- Ideally from a highly regulated manufacturing or engineering background
- Previous Systems Engineering experience
- Able to obtain SC security clearance