Satellite Communications Systems Engineer
Based in Hertfordshire
£35,000 - £45,000 + Company benefits
A market leading consultancy operating in the Military and Commercial Communications sector are seeking a Systems Engineer with expertise in Satellite Communication Systems
Role - Satellite Communications Systems Engineer - Hertfordshire
The successful candidate will responsible for undertaking communications systems engineering tasks to support the Company's consultancy, technical studies and pre-sales activities using analysis , monitoring and project management to support overall engineering of end-to-end satellite systems.
- Modelling, validating and establishing for satellites networks based on the end user needs
- Start to finish communications system design and development involving RF Systems, IP networks, management systems and OSS/BSS technology
- Analyse and assess the supplier requirements to meet the systems requirements
- Undertake design and development activities and VV&T plan documentation
- Communicate with the design and test teams
Experience/Skill - Satellite Communications Systems Engineer - Hertfordshire
- Degree or Masters qualified in Electronics/communications or similar. Or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience in satcoms Systems Engineering with sound knowledge of system design and satellite operations
- Experience in IP networking, protocols and security of data
- Strong understanding of communications systems
- Good practical knowledge of systems engineering practices through the design and development stages.
- Experience in developing requirements systems design documentation, test plans and procedures
- Happy with travelling
- Able to obtain SC clearance
If you are interested in this role, please "APPLY NOW"