Eligible for DV Clearance
Location: South England, Swindon
Perm Full time
£50KPA - £60KPA + Pension + Benefits
Working in a small team on the Interoperability, Assurance and Validation of Applications in a multi-national environment, dealing with up to 28 Nations. Must be organised, committed and able to work unsupervised to tight deadlines. Working under the direction of the Programme Manager.
- MS 2008R2 and 2012r2 build and configuration.
- Microsoft administrator of core services
- SAN management
- vSphere Management
- Run and maintain back up processes .
- McAfee ePO administrator.
- Maintain the systems as required by the Change Management process directed by the clients.
- Assist the ITSO to investigate all security incidents relating to the System;
- Record and Conduct local compliance reviews and audits and report the results of non-compliance and incidents to the Accreditor Incident and change management
- WSUS configuration and deployment
- SC or DV Cleared
- CUCM , VoIP and VTC configuration
- Network configuration , ( Min of CCNA standard )
- ITIL qualified
- Bowman /LDG administrator
- Deployment and maintenance of VDI's
- FAS application concepts
- Assurance Validation and verification processes
- Microsoft exchange administrator
- Design of level 2 and 3 network diagrams using
- Design engineering processes
- Write SOP/SOI, configuration guides.