Brighton, East Sussex
£60000 - £80000 per annum
5 months ago
Systems Engineering Manager
Located in East Sussex
Salary - Up to £80,000
A world leader in Aerospace and Defence sector are looking for an experienced Systems Engineering Manager who will be leading a team of skilled Systems Engineers. Ensuring that the Systems Engineers are following the correct customer specification and keeping to client and industry standards
The Systems Engineering Manager responsibilities are :
- Performs technical planning , system integration , verification and validation , cost and risk and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems .
- Optimise process and procedures for Systems and Requirements ( including DOORs ), Safety and Reliability , Configuration Management and ILS functional
- Prioritise activities for Systems and Requirements , Safety and Reliability , Configuration Management and ILS functional activities
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical , schedule and cost constraints
- Performs functional analysis , timeline analysis , detail trade studies , requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Supervise professional Engineers
- Lead , direct and review the work of direct reports to accomplish near-term operational plans and results
- Provide input on hiring, promotion, performance and/or compensation decisions for own organisation
- Support project monthly estimating and manage own work to meet cost estimates and schedule
- Follow procedures to meet the requirements of ISO-9001
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'