West Sussex, England
£30000 - £33000 per annum
4 months ago
TEAM LEADER (Night Shift)
LOCATED IN WEST SUSSEX
Up to £33,000
Shift - Sunday - Thursday 9:45pm - 6:15am
A position has just arisen with my client who operate in the renewable energy sector. They are forefront of the renewable energy sector and constantly introducing new innovative renewable technology that can change the world.
They are in need of Team Leader to lead the night shift on their daily production plan and ensure they meet all the required targets. You will also be responsible for the Health and safety of your team members and guarantee that the production line is safe place to work.
THE ROLE - TEAM LEAD - RESPONSBILTIIES
- Lead and organise the team's activities to the agreed Weekly Production Plan to achieve 100% Schedule Adherence at quality standards.
- Input to the preparation of forward Weekly Production plans.
- Preparation for and leading the daily shift handover meetings to the next shift team.
- Ensure quality and process control requirements are completed including fuel cell traceability, process spread sheets, and visual inspection.
- Ensure that all non-conformances with the process or product are reported and take the necessary actions as indicated on the control plan.
- Ensure that equipment maintenance is completed.
- Responsible for 5S within the area.
- Maintain adequate stocks of raw materials to complete the required processes and report any shortages.
- Work with R&D and Engineering personnel in continuous improvement activities.
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS - TEAM LEAD
- Previous Leadership experience or interested in a leadership role
- Previous manufacturing operative experience
- Knowledge of quality measurement tools/processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (report writing)
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing (desirable)
If you have the relevant skills and knowledge and want a new challenge then please 'APPLY NOW'