£22000 - £24000 per annum + bonus
29 days ago
Team Leader / Manager
Up to £24,000
Monday Friday - 37.5hr per week
Based in Thame, Oxfordshire
An independent UK manufacturer of specialist patient beds and pressure care mattresses used within the medical field, predominantly hospitals. With over 28 service centres UK wide, this well established and growing organisation can offer job security and stability with opportunities for training, development and progression.
As the Laundry Supervisor you would be responsible for overseeing a team of technicians in the processing of medical bedding/mattresses, ensuring they are decontaminated and cleaned effectively and ensuring the assigned processes are adhered. You will also be required to be hands on in assisting the department with decontamination duties as well as the helping the engineering department with PAT testing of beds and mattresses (training provided).
- To take charge of the day to day supervision of the laundry team and running of the laundry ensuring all deadlines and work priorities are met.
- Ensure that the team decontaminate and test the products in line with policies and procedures.
- Book in laundry and add data to Laundry Manager software
- Repair and test Mattresses as and when required
- Repair and check Covers
- Manage laundry consumables and spare parts.
- Prepare and assist with audits/stock takes
- Monitor spare part and consumable ordering
- Pick pack and distribute spare parts and consumables.
- Service maintenance and up time of laundry equipment
- Assembly of Medstrom products as required
- Supervisor, management or team leader experience
- Background in physical or manual work
- £24,000 basic
- 37.5hr week Mon - Fri.
- Discretionary bonus
- Internal rewards and recognition programme.
- Partnered with Reward Gateway - high street discounts, commercial benefits.
- Pension - Auto-enrolment 5% EE / 3 % ERs
- Annual leave is 22 days plus bank, increasing to 25 days after 2 years and 27 days after 5 years. + 8 days bank holidays
What happens next?
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application. Should your CV be suitable a CBSbutler representative will be in touch.