£700 - £800 per day
11 months ago
Salary: £700-£800 per day
Location: Hemel Hempstead (5 days onsite)
Duration: 6 months
DV Clearance Required for this role
You have the opportunity to join a market leading company who develop cutting edge digital services and software for a wide range of business sectors. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the architectural direction of all tasks allocated on this exciting project.
You will be confident in EndPoint Management. Ideally you will have previous experience with encryption techniques, event monitoring, anti malware and endpoint protection software within the defence industry. All candidates must currently hold DV clearance in order to be considered for this role.
- EndPoint Security products i.e. Encryption techniques, Event monitoring, Anti- Malware & EndPoint protection tooling
- Microsoft Window Server and desktop operation systems
- Ability to author design and process documents related to Endpoint protestation
- Building and deploying EndPoint configuration Manager (MECM) and MDT packages
- Network security products, such as Diodes, firewall appliances, DoS, NIPS, and NID
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CBSbutler is acting as an employment agency for this role.