Benefits, car allowance, bonus
over 1 year ago
SC Cleared or eligible to obtain
Salary £neg DOE + 10K bonus, car allowance & excellent benefits + opportunity to gain DV Clearance
Are you a qualified Enterprise Management Architect who is able demonstrate significant knowledge and experience of IT system management tools for:-
- Server Event Monitoring and Log Analysis
- Server Capacity and Performance monitoring
- Automated Incident logging and scripting for automated fixes
- Software Delivery and Patching
- Asset Discovery and CMDB update
- Intelligent systems for root cause analysis and fault prediction.
Can you demonstrate:-
- Experience of Management Tool design and deployment for major IT systems
- Experience of Planning and Costing toolset deployment projects
- A strong operational understanding of IT Service and Support
- The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical documentation.
Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to design quality Systems for our customers across the region. Experience of working with sensitive systems in secure environments is expected.
Set the Scene
We are looking for an innovative Management Tools Architect with significant system design and build experience and the ability to identify, justify and document appropriate architectures and tools required by our customers. The successful applicant will become the toolset SME within a project team, responsible for all management tool design and production of deployment plans and designs, overseeing deployment and system acceptance into service. This is a dynamic role that plays an integral part in the deployment of new systems.
- Technical knowledge of common business IT infrastructures and the tools required to manage them efficiently
- Ability to plan the deployment of new tools and the resources need to build, test and roll out successfully
- Negotiating, bringing consensus, with previous experience of running workshops
- Written communications, clear technical writing and presentation
- Leadership skills for team co-ordination and motivation