£700.00 - £747.00 per day
over 2 years ago
Technical Architect x 2 - London
6 month contract / SC / CTC cleared
£700.00-£747.00 per day
As a Technical Architect, you will be part of the team delivering a Future State solution for a change.
The following provides a list of responsibilities applicable to this role generally - any project/programme specific responsibilities will be provided in a One Pager role description.
* Attend appropriate workshops
* Create the maintain the detailed design (Physical Technology Model) based on the high level design (logical technology model) for all environments (production and non-production)
* The creation of the logical technology model (although this will sometimes be pre-created)
* Ensure that solutions are designed and fully documented for supportability and sustainability
* Liaise with Security to ensure the solution is designed and implemented with security considerations in mind from the start
* Works with peers to maintain direction and communicating the impact of solution design options
* Works with project teams and fellow architects to design end to end architectural solutions
* Represents the Architecture Community, interface with and participate in project, stakeholder updates
* Adheres and participates in on account Architecture Assurance / Solution Governance, Project Governance, change management, quality gates and design review processes as required
* Submit and lead design reviews via the Design Review process (DRP)
* Input to planning activities with the Project Manager
* Peer review of other architect's design documentation via the DRP
Architecture / Design Documentation
One or more of the following architecture / design documentation will be required to be created for the project/solution. Ensuring that solutions are designed and fully documented for supportability and sustainability. Liaising with Security to ensure the solution is designed and implemented with security considerations in mind from the start.
Skills & Competencies Required
The candidate needs to have the following competencies:
Problem Solving: be able to work through the ask from the client and identify the holistic solution, particularly identify where there is a change in scope, additional funding needed, impacts on other projects - BAU for T&T, dependencies on other 3rd parties - owns the problem to resolution.