Technical Delivery Manager - Fareham
+ £550 - £700 Per Day
+ Delivery of large scale IT Infrastruture refresh
+ Technical management with technical experience
+ SC Cleared
+ 12 Month Contract
Key role to deliver large scale IT Infrastructure refresh project - this excperience in mandatory !!
* Service Management Tooling Service - the provision, maintenance and support of the tooling (SaaS) required to enable the main Service Operations Service Desk Processes, including reporting.
* Monitoring Tooling Service - the provision, maintenance and support of the monitoring toolset to manage events, monitor services and analyse logs for trends.
* Orchestration & Automation Tooling Service - the provision, maintenance and support of the orchestration & automation toolset to mechanise tasks within all environments.
* Secure Remote Access for Management (SRAM) Service - the provision, maintenance and support of the SRAM toolset to enable remote access for appropriate Services and the management of the SRAM Service to provide remote access to Service Management and Support tools.
* Security Testing Service - the provision, maintenance and support of the vulnerability scanning toolset to enable vulnerability scanning for all Services. Additionally, provides the capability for penetration testing.
* End Point Security Tooling Service - the provision, maintenance and support of the end point security toolset available to Services.
* managedOS Service - The OS Factory which produces new OS Gold Builds and the OS Support which wrap the platform agents into managedOS bundles, patching provision and offer them for consumption by the consuming applications.
* On-boarding and Consultancy Service
Technical leadership of the technical delivery team, managing the delivery of all technical workstreams in the SOM programme with key Design Leads as direct reports.
Ensuring High Level and Low Level designs are managed, continue to meet business need, and are implemented accordingly.
Deploy and release all SOM related services for consumption by customer application groups in line with the CLIENT architectural transformation plan, key releases and manage the onboarding function.
Identifying and securing specialist resources to enable the implementation to be completed.
Ensure that the SOM services can be assured for use in a safety related environment.
Carry out role of System Engineering Manager to ensure that the SOM programme technical delivery is in line with CLIENT System Engineering processes and best practise.
ServiceNow (Service Desk, Service Watch (ITOM), Service Catalogue, CMDB, Knowledge & Analytics, Insight)
Orchestration & Automaton - Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible, Packer, Terraform, Git
CA SOI, UIM and Spectrum
McAfee Security Suite
Microsoft - Windows Server 2016, SQL Server
Linux - Redhat 7, Centos 7
Citrix (XenDesktop, NetScaler, MAS, Armoured Client)