£50000 - £60000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Technical Engineering Scrum Master
Located in Surrey
£50,000 - £60,000
An industry leader in the Marine and Defence industry are looking for a Technical Scrum Master to join their engineering team to enable the successful delivery of complex development projects.
The company - Technical Engineering Scrum Master - Surrey
My client is a global leader that has a big presence in the marine industry and focuses on designing and manufacturing high performance radar and navigation solutions. From military submarines to commercial cargo carriers, this is just start on what you could be working on.
The role - Technical Engineering Scrum Master - Surrey
My client is in need of a Scrum Master from an Engineering / Manufacturing background not IT or financial services. Overseeing many development projects, you will express your knowledge and help drive the projects towards its full completion. This will mean that you make sure all projects are on time, within budget and reaches the highest quality expectations that my client works to.
- Facilitation of daily scrums, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Managing the process of how information is exchanged, ensure the development team meet the agreed targets
- Mange time, quality and cost of the projects
- Ensuring the team reach consensus during the daily scrum meeting
- Making sure you team stays focused and follows all procedures and rules for the daily scrum
Qualifications and skills:
- An excellent understanding of Scrum
- Previous experience as a Scrum Master in an engineering/manufacturing background
- Knowledge and understanding of software development lifecycles
- Experience using agile methodologies
- A passion for Scrum / Agile roles
- Experience in a challenging and busy environment
If this role suits your skill set and looking for new opportunity with renowned successful company then please click 'APPLY NOW'