£500 - £650 per day
21 days ago
Technical Lead - D365 HR
6 months Contract - Up to £650 per day
Remote working with occasional travel to site
Join one of Europe's largest leading organisation as a Technical Lead on a European HR system implementation project, offering remote working with occasional travel to site for meetings.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will:
- Own D365 & Power Roster development to ensure the solution as it is rolled out to each country, meets their local and legal requirements e.g. changes to Payroll Bureau files
- Own agreed development to refine D365 & Power Roster as feedback is received from live clubs
- Oversee any integration that needs to take place between different elements of our HR solution e.g. D365 HR to the Labour Scheduling tool; D365 HR to our Payroll Bureaux systems etc
- Review/sign off Functional Design Documents created by D365 integration partner to confirm they meet our functional requirements
- Review Solution and Technical Design Documents created by D365 integration partner to confirm they meet our solution and technical requirements
- Inform the team of any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented and work with our D365 integration partner to come up with options to resolve these problems
- Help to resolve technical problems as they arise e.g. troubleshooting issues raised during testing etc
- Background in software engineering / development.
- Experience working with Microsoft products, in particular Dynamics 365 HR and power platform is required.
- Technical knowledge of HR systems, in particular Dynamics 365
- Excellent communication skills to be able to explain in plain English, the solution and its associated technical components.
- Comfortable/patient with teams where English is their 2nd language.
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch should you be suitable for the position.