Technical Lead - Modern Methods of Construction
Company: World Leading Research Organisation
Salary: £70,000 to £90,000
Technical Lead - Modern Methods of Construction: You will join a team whose mission is to improve buildings and infrastructure through research and knowledge generation in modern methods of construction. Your role will be to oversee the specification of technical scope across the programme and guide the technical delivery through project phases and gate reviews.
The Company: A world class research and training organisation with a global client base.
You Will Have:
- Experience of technical accountability in construction projects, innovation and/or research.
- Experience of decision making in relation to the use of MMC techniques and practicalities of site delivery
- Experience specifying technical scope of works
- A working knowledge of BIM, Building Regs and other notable standards such as BREEAM
- A civil or structural engineering degree, preferably chartered level
- A membership to a professional engineering body
- A high level of insight of offsite, advanced manufacturing and MMC
- Experience preparing technical reports and other collateral
Apply now and I will call you to discuss the role in more depth.