£300 - £350 per day + Corporate Package
about 2 years ago
Technical Project Manager - Electronics Background
An exciting opportunity for a Technical Project Manager to join a global reaching Engineering company managing a number of complex safety critical electronic product projects. You will be providing the technical point of contact with the customers whilst co-ordinating internal resourcers to ensure delivery.
In return you will be working for a leader in its field, working within their Defence and Aerospace division with autonomy and some of the best Engineers in the UK, working on cutting edge programmes in an environment where you will feel secure and satisfied both personally and professionally.
Your role will be diverse but will include:
- Providing management and oversight of a number of projects
Project deliverables - manage internal and external relationships to ensure project deliverables are achieved i.e. project planning and control, (capture, collect and track costs, raise invoice instructions etc.)
Point of contact -provide the primary point of contact and liaison with the customer throughout the project life-cycle.
Proposal - prepare / create the technical proposal definition, including necessary documents such as SOW. Generation of all labour hours, hardware requirements and project cost data.
As a Technical Programme Manager you will be able to showcase:
- Broad project management experience underpinned by a thorough knowledge and understanding of engineering disciplines (design/test/manufacturing).
- Experience of managing electronics and software design, development and certification projects
- Extensive experience of presentation design, development and delivery including customer facing.
- Some experience in Risk Management techniques and their application.
A fantastic contract opportunity working for a well established Engineering client. Apply now