Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
£400 - £435 per day
about 2 years ago
Technical Project Manager
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
6 month Contract - Immediate
Expenses will be covered. Accommodation etc. expensable
£400-£435 per day (paid sterling if based in UK)
I am currently looking for Technical PM to work on a 6 month contract full- time in Saudi Arabia. Ideally this would suit a candidate who is already based in Saudi but if you are based elsewhere and are happy to work there fulltime, you will also be considered. Expenses and accommodation will be covered for this role
- They will be responsible for providing/ensuring day to day technical management and be the on-site technical interface with the client.
- The role holder will be working in Riyadh for the vast majority of the period and will support the existing Project Management and contract delivery teams.
- The role may be extended in Riyadh.
- Support Project Management in KSA with technical knowledge and technical activity management.
- Primary activity will be to manage and lead technical conversations with a technically proficient client to assist implementation, and in life management of the solution in KSA.
- Direct hands on day to day technical management of engineering and delivery team.
- Chairing technical project meetings and experienced in presenting to a varied stakeholder group.
- Will maintain PM standards at all times and hold the business and stakeholders to account for delivery of project objectives.
- Be held accountable for timely communication of status or critical decisions needed from accountable executives - Proactively identify options/recommendations
- Direct and be accountable for engaging and leading stakeholders through the technical process of delivering the project
- Develop and manage in country project risk mitigation plans; invoke mitigation plans and escalate to project board for contingency plan execution as necessary
- Plan, direct and review all executive stakeholder and overall project communications; ensuring completion of appropriate documentation and distribute to appropriate parties
- Anticipate, plan and ensure project tasks are resourced appropriately
- Manage work package leads and/or project teams to achieve project goals and objectives
- Deployment of mobile apps as system front end
- Technical Planning and Delivery Experience.
- Integration Verification, Validation and Test (iVV&T)
- Systems Integration experience with infrastructure services.
- Desirable experience - some of EDI Supply Chain, HP Server Hardware, Microsoft Windows OS and Microsoft SQL
- Experience and direct hands on day to day management of engineering and delivery team.
- Able to make technical design/delivery decisions and action with deployment teams
- Experience with leading technical and engineering release management and Change control.
- Ability to influence and motivate others, mobilise teams and lead through setting a strong example and being able to give clarity of direction and purpose