£38000 - £45000 per annum + Commission and Corporate Package
4 months ago
Technical Sales Engineer - CFD & Wind Engineering
A opportunity has arisen for a academic Technical Sales Engineer to work for an innovative company specialising in Aerodyanics / CFD research, development, design and manufacture for a variety of exciting industries inc Built Environments along with Motorsports and Transportation etc. Following on from their success in the market place they are expanding on their investment and looking for a Technical Sales Engineer focussed within the Built Environments sector offering advanced CFD, Wind Engineering and Building Physics capabilities.
You will be working with a division that has hired market leading sector expertise and built a fantasic reputation for itself in the world of Aerodynamics, CFD and now Wind Engineering.
The role will include owning the relationship with clients to understand what their requirements are and how the services and skills can be used.
- Driving and controlling the activities and performance of technical sales activity (in specified sectors responsible for) against KPIs, and setting objectives and goals to maximise order intake and profitability in the marketplace
- Maintaining regular contact and developing relationships with clients, advising them on service improvements and related services
- Identifying and developing opportunities within the specified market sectors, providing input into the company's service development activities
- Providing input into the company's service development activities, feeding market information back into the business to help understand competitor activity
We are looking to hear from people with the following:
- Knowledge/experience of CFD, architecture, wind engineering and/or the effect of wind on large buildings or infrastructure
- Previous experience in a Sales role, or able to demonstrate sales aptitude within former roles
- Graduate in good Eng Degree or equivalent, 2:1 or better
For more information on this exciting role apply now