£60000 - £80000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Technical Sales Manager
Reading Berkshire or Home based
£60,000 - £80,000 OTE
A market leading Electronics Manufacturer that operate in Defence, Aerospace, medical and telecommunications industries are looking for a Technical Sales Manager to report directly to the Director of sales and be responsible for sales across the UK
They are looking for an experienced Technical Sales Manager that can develop and be responsible for the sales in the UK. You will need to be technically competent to understand the customer requirements and be able to architect both hardware and software solutions for new embedded systems and applications.
You will communicating with customers to understand their future needs so you can guide the company's product roadmap. You will have to keep to company's sales targets and other KPI's.
The role can be home based or office based in Reading or Colchester.
Knowledge/Skills - Technical Sales Manager - Berkshire
- Degree qualified in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Working knowledge of embedded hardware and software
- Able to assist customer from system level perspective
- Experience in managing both direct and indirect sales channels
- Be able manage and work within a small team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Hold full driving licence
- Willing to travel within the UK (50% of the role)
- Be able to gain UK security clearance
Benefits - Technical Sales Manager - Berkshire
Company Car allowance, Company-supported private pension scheme. Non-contributory private health insurance scheme.
If you are interested in this and have the right skill set to take your career to the next step, please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'