CDI - 1173724_1642175280
£70000 - £80000 per annum
9 months ago
Job Role: Technical Security Architect - (21000E3X)
Role Type: Permanent
Location: Hampshire (flexible working possible)
Salary: £70 - £80k (deepening on experience) +15% bonus and £6k car allowance
Security Clearance: SC clearance is required for this role and DV clearance as the role progresses
I am recruiting a technical Security Architect for a client of mine who are an IT systems integrator operating within the UK defence sector. I am looking for a candidate with MOD experience. For further details please see below:
A rapidly evolving business and we are seeking a Cyber Security Architect to take on a key role in a customer facing team. Your responsibilities include:
- Support the delivery of highly secure network services into MOD - working with the solution architects to deliver a high assurance service and assuring accreditation from design to delivery.
- Be motivated, enthusiastic and is proficient in cyber security.
- Your role will involve taking responsibility for the security aspects, working with the customer and colleagues to understand and manage risk through appropriate methods to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Minimum 5 years security architecture experience, covering network and data security technologies and products
- Defence sector experience, including in-depth understanding of the constraints imposed by HMG/MOD Information Assurance Policies (including JSP440 and JSP604) and NCSC Architecture Patterns, with application at the highest Government security classifications
- Demonstrable experience of managing security testing and other external assurance processes
- Knowledge and experience of HMG Information Assurance and governance processes
- Experience of risk methodologies and tools
If you are interested in this orle or wish to apply, please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829