£26000 - £32000 per annum
over 2 years ago
A global engineering company that specialise in Aerospace and Automotive sectors, are seeking a Technical Stores Person to join their busiest department based in West London.
This position is responsible for the management of products including goods in receipt, storage, on-site movement / dispatch and all associated record keeping and database maintenance. The products including a mix of high value components, tools and haxardous materials inc pyrotechnics.
Key accountabilities include:
- Goods-in receipt, processing, database entry, stock board management, records sign off and owner notification
- Onsite movement of pyrotechnic assemblies between the storage magazines and the process buildings
- Identification of correct packaging of pyrotechnic material including the preparation of compliant labelling and paperwork in preparation for dispatch
- Leading the undertaking of stock audits to guarantee accuracy of stock records
- Development stock control processes including the provision of procedure and database / process improvement plans
- Monitoring of storage environment to ensure compliance with onsite requirements
- Worked within a technical stores environment
- Experience of working within a stock control environment where transactions are formerly processed and recorded on a database.
- Broad H&S experience of working in a hazardous environment i.e. working with explosives, chemicals etc.
This is an exciting role that has been created due to how critical the division is to the ongoing success of the company.