£23000 - £25000 per annum
2 months ago
Dartford Kent (With hybrid remote working)
Up to £25,000 with 10% bonus
My client who operates in the automotive sector and specialise in vehicle safety systems are looking to expand their team in the Technical Support department due to growth of the business. My client is a well-established organisation and have been manufacturing different innovative electronic products for automotive products for over 45 years.
My client is offering an exciting challenging role for someone who has excellent customer service skills and keen to learn and interested in engineering or learning a technical role. The role will be a mix of remote and working in the office providing first line support to manage customer queries and support the lead technical support specialist
The Role - Technical Support
- Responder to incoming and outgoing calls on the technical helpline
- Provide technical advice and support to customers internal and external.
- Communicate effectively with exceptional customer service
- Logging calls to company systems
- 1st line technical support
- Troubleshooting customers technical issues
- Support the technical support team on training and technical support material.
Skills/Experience - Technical Support
- 1/2 years' industry experience at least in a customer facing/technical support role
- Excellent problem solver
- Able to show empathy
- Automotive or Electronics is preferred but not essential
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'