£22000 - £24000 per annum
over 2 years ago
A leading engineering software consultancy now have a position for a Support Engineer to join their growing organisation. You will be office based and will be providing a range of pre and post sales consultancy services, training services and utilising in depth technical experience to work with the teams across the business to enhance the company's service and product offerings.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with a background / understanding using CAD packages ideally Inventor & great customer facing skills to join an exceptional company where you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, flexible working environment and a clear progression path.
Within this role you will be:
- Providing a high standard of pre and post-sales support of software and software services to customers and colleagues using effective oral and written communication.
- Manage the resolution of customer support cases ensuring that outcomes are communicated clearly to each customer.
- Manage the liaison with and escalation to internal and external resources when required to resolve a customer support case.
- Liaising with suppliers and product vendors in order to advise customers and colleagues on design solutions and escalate support issues.
- Providing advice on deployment, installation, configuration of the software portfolio.
- Organising technical information whilst liaising directly with the customer to develop solutions.